Chelsea Boatey


"For me creativity is the absence of fear and my camera allows me to capture exactly that. Unlike other photographers, story telling is not the purpose of my pictures. 
I don't just capture moments, I capture deep feelings or should I say emotions.
I like taking pictures of people when they express their sexy, sadness or whatever they feel. You can't stage a true feeling. If that's honestly how you feel, its seen clearly in the photo. The best part of what I do is getting to know the personalities of people, their stories and life struggles. Its amazing how much I learn from these people. Photography is an exciting journey, one I don't think has a destination... you can go on and on forever."

Chelsea Boatey (photographer/model/artist/student)

Popular posts from this blog

Largetosti Design Studio

Ira Ischwara