Tilman Zitzmann


" Creativity – as I see it – is actually not so much about creating. To bring something new, useful, interesting or beautiful into this world, you do not need to create it from scratch. 
It is already there. A few months working on my Geometry Daily project, I realized that there is already so much beauty, just in the way geometry works. An infinite amount of possibilities. I just need to discover and show them. I think that holds true for any creative endeavor. There is so much beauty in the way our world is constructed and what is developed out of it : Math, physics, nature, human culture. Even the creative talent you think you "have", It's all a gift. All you need to do is wonder, discover and let it happen."
 
- Tilman Zitzmann ( interaction/graphic designer, creator of Geometry Daily project)

Popular posts from this blog

Largetosti Design Studio

Melanie Norris