Giovanni Russo



"I started playing with paper since I was a little kid. I have always been fascinated in Japanese origami so my dad pushed me to create more and more paper shapes with different colors. In 1976, my father gave me scissors, glue, pencils and paper and said that if I wanted that new toy for Christmas I first have to show Santa how that toy is worthy.  After 40 years it seems that the curious paper game still goes on and it became my job! Paper is the cheapest material, you can find it all over the world, everybody can have it, a white sheet of paper can be anything you want and you can transform it in anything you like!
Just start using imagination, draw, cut and fold your ideas!"
- Giovanni Russo (Graphic Kirigami Designer)

Popular posts from this blog

Largetosti Design Studio